In the Tabularium, inside the Royal Palace complex, precious documents such as original diplomas in parchment concerning the history of the Palatine Chapel, Santa Maria dell’Ammiraglio and other churches and monuments are kept. The Tabularium collection, in Greek, Latin and Arabic, contains 151 parchments from 1080 to 1855. These include the parchment, dated 28 April 1140, which commemorates the consecration of the Royal Chapel and the seal of Gualtiero. The latter, dated 1187 and made of lead, depicts the Virgin and Child on the obverse and a symbolic representation of Palermo Cathedral on the reverse. The deed referred to was issued by Archbishop Gualtiero Offamilio and bears witness to the transfer of the royal remains during the Norman reconstruction of the Cathedral. Other archival complexes, in the premises of the Palace parish, are the archives of the Parish of St. Peter the Apostle, which contains documents from 1617 to 1989 and the Chapter of the Palatine Chapel of Palermo, whose collection includes documents from 1132 to 1978.